The Plant That Kills Cancer Cells, Stop Diabetes and Boosts Your Immune System!
Have you ever heard of Goya? Well, if you haven’t, first let me say few words about its origins and then we will talk about Goya’s many and amazing health benefits. Goya, or also known as Karela, is a bitter-melon fruit is used by many people in the world for treating many health conditions. People are using Goya’s health benefits for a long period of time. This amazing bitter-melon fruit grows well in humid and hot climates and can be mostly found in South America and Asia. Goya has become a common traditional medicine in many countries, like China, India, Asia and some southeastern part of the US. Goya has an extremely bitter taste. Its share resembles a bumpy cucumber.
Now, here comes the most important part: medical researchers have found that goya’s healthy compounds were able to treat patients diagnosed with pancreatic cancer! Well, to be more exact, the main person “to blame” for this amazing discovery and the founder of the effects of this amazing fruit was Dr. Frank Shallenberger M.D. He specializes and Anti Aging treatments and Alternative Medicine at the Nevada Center of Alternative & Anti Aging Medicine.
Dr. Frank Shallenberger believes in nature’s capabilities and healing powers, and he highly recommends and advises his patients to trust nature and use natural products and substances in treating any kind of health problem or disease. Dr. Frank Shallenberger claims that this amazing fruit prevents and stops the cancer cell growth, very efficiently.
According to his research, Dr. Frank Shallenberger has found that a 5% solution of bitter melon juice can fight pancreatic cancer. Bitter melon destroys cancer cell lines by 90% and 98%. Another study, conducted by group of researchers at the University of Colorado, has found that the bitter melon solution showed a reduction of 64% in the size of pancreatic tumors. This research has only confirmed the benefits and powerful action of the bitter melon. Bitter melon plays a great part in the treatment of skin infection, diabetes symptoms, asthma, stomach problems, and hypertension.
The bitter melon fruit has many health benefits, and these are the most important ones:
- Bitter melon is extremely useful and effective in cleansing and detoxifying the liver. It also relieves gout pain and improves your blood circulation.
- Juice made of goya fruit increases the stability and boosts your immune system. So, it makes your organism more resistant against infections.
- Goya solution is useful in stimulating the food peristalsis. It also eases the digestion process, until the food is finally excreted through the bowel and out of the system.
- This amazing fruit is loaded with polypeptide-P. Polypeptide-P is a phytonutrient, which lowers the blood sugar. It also contains a special charantin, known to increase glycogen synthesis and glucose uptake in the liver, muscles and adipose tissues. As we said, these two bitter melon compounds lower the blood sugar levels. This makes them extremely useful for people who suffer from type 2 diabetes.
- Bitter melon juice is also extremely helpful in relieving the hangover. And it boosts your metabolism at the same time. It’s also very useful and beneficial for people who consume alcohol, because it nourishes and cleanses the liver after alcohol consumption.
- If you consume bitter melon juice on daily basis, it will help you relieve psoriasis and fungal infections. The most common are: Athlete’s foot and ringworms.
- Bitter melon will also help you improve your eyesight and relive the vision problems. This is because bitter melon is loaded with beta-carotene.
- Consume bitter melon every day, and you stamina and energy levels will be increased significantly.
- This amazing fruit is rich source of many healthy compounds, such as folate. This compound reduces the occurrence of neutral tube defect in newborns.
We really hope you enjoyed this post, so please share it with your friends and family. And if you have any type of questions, feel free to ask them in the comments section bellow. Thank You.