These Are The Best 6 Natural Air Purifiers
September 2, 2015
- Bamboo Palm: According to NASA, this plant can act as a natural humidifier and has the ability to eliminate formaldehyde.
- Snake Plant: NASA found this plant to be able to absorb and eliminate nitrogen oxides and formaldehyde from the air.
- Areca Palm: This plant is considered to be one of the most powerful natural air purifiers and is often used as a universal air purifier.
- Spider Plant: Spider plants are one of the three best plants which can remove formaldehyde from the air, according to NASA. They can eliminate carbon monoxide and other toxins and impurities from the air.
- Peace Lily: This plant is also called clean-all, and is usually placed in bathrooms or laundry rooms because they have the ability to remove mold spores. They also remove trichloroethylene and formaldehyde.
- Gerbera Daisy: These flowers effectively remove benzene from the air, and have the ability to absorb carbon dioxide and release more oxygen allowing a good night sleep.
error: Content is protected !!