These Plants Are Oxygen Bombs – Have At Least One Of Them To Clean The Air At Your Home
Plants are a way to control the air quality in your living space. They can clean the air from toxins and mold and create a perfect living environment.
These plants filter the air from any toxins and various building materials, dust, paint etc.
Here are top 6 plants that you must have in your home:
- Aloe – This plant is great for raising the oxygen level in your home. Also it absorbs carbon dioxide, carbon monoxide and formaldehyde. A single aloe plant can achieve what nine biological air purifier can.
- Ficus (FicusElastica) – This plant is very easy to maintain because it does not need a lot of light. It is effective when it comes to cleaning the air of formaldehyde. But be careful if you have small children or pets because the leaves can be poisonous.
- Ivy (Hedera Helix) – Everyone should definitely have this herb at home. Ivy removes 60% of the toxins in the air and 58% of particles of feces within six hours since it is brought in that area.
- Spider plant (ChlorophytumComosum) – This plant has the ability to make photosynthesis under minimal light. It excellently absorbs toxins from the air such as formaldehyde, styrene, and carbon monoxide, as well as gasoline. One herb effectively purifies air in 200 square meters space.
- Snake planet (SansevieriaTrifasciata “Laurentii”) – This plant is almost indestructible and is great for having it at home. It is very resistant and needs very little light for photosynthesis. Besides removing toxins, it is great for the bedroom because it produces oxygen at night.
- Peace lilies (Spathiphyllum “Mauna Loa”) – It is excellent for removing chemical toxins from the air. This homemade herb filters formaldehyde from the air as well as trichloroethylene.
NASA says you should have between 15 and 18 of these plants in an area of 500 square meters. Meaning, 3 to 4 plants are enough in 80 square meter area. Do not forget to put one of the plants in your bedroom, because you probably spend some time there.
Article source: healthytipsworld.com