This Guy Was Blinded Because He Made The Simple Mistake A Lot of People Make Every Day

Here’s a story coming from Cincinnati that we all need to learn from.

Apparently, this man lost on of his eye because he didn’t want to get his contact lens out before going to bed. It doesn’t matter whether you just forget to take them out or whether you just can’t be bothered at the end of a long night, this video will completely change your way of thinking and it will open your eyes to a danger that you might not be aware of. This guy slept with his contact lenses in overnight and the infection in his eye got so bad that he literally couldn’t escape the pain.

man blinded by contacts

He went to the urgent care centre and he got the infection treated, but that doesn’t mean that he isn’t still suffering. The scar tissue that was left behind has blinded him in one of his eyes and now there is nothing that he can do about it. Wow, this story really is a warning to all others.