There are many people in the world who wish to change their lifestyle and eating habits. In other words – they all want to eat healthy. But, some people think that by eating this food, they eat healthy. But, they are most definitely wrong. Some people decide to eat tofu as a protein source, instead of meat and eggs. Well, according to the soy industry, this is not the best and healthy option at all. Actually, tofu is far from healthy and it’s much better for you if you consume organic eggs, raw-dairy products and grass-fed meat.
According to Dr. Daniel, the food manufacturers in the Western countries, separate the soybeans into protein and oil. and, according to him – this method is definitely not healthy. These methods include high temperature, high pressure, petroleum solvents, and alkali and acid baths – which usually leave toxic and carcinogenic effects. Well, the thing is that these fractioned products – isolate and hydrolyze plant protein, due to all processed soy, contain high amounts of phytates, which block the mineral absorption and trypsin, which blocks proper digestion.
Too much soy products can cause the following health problems:
- Brain damage
- Reproductive disorders
- Soy allergies
- Raises homocysteine levels
- Thyroid problems, including: lethargy, weight gain, hair loss, fatigue, malaise and loss of libido
- Premature puberty and development issues in adolescents, children and babies
- Increases the risk of heart diseases, stroke and birth defects
Many medical experts signet a petition which was sent to the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and which had almost 65 pages. The medical experts asked FDA to retract the claim soy prevents heart disease that was approved back in the 1999. You should also know that babies and small kid are most vulnerable to the mimicking effects of soy’s hormone – which means that the daily exposure to estrogen-imitating chemicals for children that consume soy formulas has been 6 to 11 times higher than adults who consumed soy products and the concentration of hormones in the blood has been 13,000 to 22,000 times higher than estrogen in the blood.
Well, this amount is equal to 5 birth control pills per one day. This is why you should give organic and natural food to your kids. Women who are pregnant should also avoid all soy products. These are the most important reasons why you should avoid soy products.
This is why you should avoid soy beans:
- They are loaded with anti-nutrients or so called natural toxins. These anti-nutrients are actually inhibitors that obstruct the secretion of enzymes needed for protein digestion and are not disabled through ordinary cooking. Well, this is very dangerous and it can lead to extensive gastric disease and chronic deficiencies in amino acid intake, causing serious pancreatic damage and even cancer
- Most of the soybeans are GMO and they are loaded with harmful pesticides
- They contain hemaglutinitis, which can lead to blood-clotting
- They contain high amounts of goitrogens, which can lead to decreased thyroid function
- Soy beans contain phytates, which obstruct the absorption of minerals, such as: calcium, iron, zinc and magnesium
Fortunately, there is a safe way to consume them:
- Tempeh – it has a firm texture and nutty, mushroom-like flavor.
- Soy sauce – there are many different types of soy sauce, and they are all made of artificial chemical products. But, there are some that are made by fermenting enzymes, salt and soybeans.
- Miso – this paste has salty, buttery texture and it’s used in miso soup.
- Natto – they have a sticky texture and cheese flavor. These products contain high levels of nattokinase – blood thinner, Vitamin K2 and beneficial bacteria – bacillus subitilis.
As we said, you should definitely avoid all products that contain soy ingredients, such as: soy milk, soy burgers, soy cheese, soy energy bars, soy ice cream and soy protein powders. And you should also avoid unhealthy and processed foods. You should try and eat healthy, eat lots of fruits and vegetables and drink plenty of water. You should take good care of your body, because no one else will. Thanks for reading and don’t forget to share with your friends and family.