How To Throw Out Gallstones Through The Rectum With This Chinese Therapy
This folk remedy has helped many. Chinese doctor Dr. Lai Chiu Nan recommended a completely natural method of removing gallstones – which are very dangerous – other than causing pain, they lead to jaundice and even cancer.
“Cancer is never the first illness that occurs,” says Dr. Lai, stating that, usually, there are a lot of other problems that lead to cancer. According to his research, usually people that get cancer, had gallstones earlier.
One of the symptoms of gallstones is a feeling of fullness after a heavy meal. You feel like you cannot digest food. If things get serious, you feel pain in the liver. So if you think you have gallstones, Dr. Lai offers the following methods to remove them.
It is alleged that this treatment is also good for those with a weak liver, because the liver and gallbladder are closely linked.
How to throw out gallstones from the gall bladder through the rectum:
- The first five days, take four glasses of apple juice every day. Or eat 4-5 apples, whichever you prefer. Apple juice softens the gallstones. During those five days, you eat normally.
- On the sixth day do not eat dinner.
- In 6 PM, take a teaspoon of Epsom salts (magnesium sulphate) with a glass of warm water.
- In 8 PM repeat the same. Magnesium sulphate opens the gallbladder.
- In 10 PM, take half a cup olive oil (or sesame oil) with half cup of freshly squeezed lemon juice. Mix well and drink. The oil lubricates the stones and facilitates their passage.
The next morning, you should find green stones in the feces. “Usually they float,” Chiu Nan notes. “You might want to count them. I had people who find 40, 50 or even up to 100 stones. ”
Even if you do not have any symptoms of gallstones, you can take this natural therapy. It is always good to have your gallbladder cleaned – says the Chinese doctor.