Toes Say a Lot About Your Future, and Personality: See How the Length Determines Whether You’ll be Rich and Happy!
Can I ask you something? Actually, can you do me a small favor – take a look at your toes and answer these questions:
- Are your toes larger or smaller?
- Which toe is the longest and which is the smallest?
- Are your feet narrow or wide?
You’ll be amazed when we tell you that all these characteristics can tell a lot about your personality and even predict what can happen in your future. A recent study has confirmed that the shape of your feet and toes reveals a lot about your personality. So, take a look at the article below and find out more about this.
- Big Toe
- First, you should take a look at your big toe. So, if your big toe is much longer than the others it means that you are very smart and creative and can always think of creative ways to solve your problems. YES, you’re very smart person that can think outside of the box. You’re full of ideas. On the negative side, it may be difficult for you to remain focused and can often abandon projects midway.
- But, if your big toe is actually smaller than the others you are an excellent multi-tasker. YES, this means that it’s very easy for you to make people agree with your thoughts and ideas. And, you are also a great negotiator and complete your tasks efficiently.
- Second Toe
- Did you know that your second toe is “connected” with your leadership qualities? The answer is yes, and this means that if this toe is longer, then you’re better in leading people. It also means that you are energetic and resourceful and always stand up for what you believe in. You always show initiative and strong desire to do what you think is right, which can be positive and negative at the same time.
- But, ladies and gentlemen, if your second toe is shorter, it means that you can’t stand up for yourself. It also means that you are more level-headed and do not rush into things. You always think everything through and wait for your chance to do what you need to do.
- Third Toe
- If your third toe is longer, it means that you are dynamic and resourceful at your job. Your main objective is to amount to success in your field of work. The third toe is “connected” with energy, drive and willpower. And, one more thing – if your third toe is longer, it also means that you are a perfectionist who always has the willpower to climb the ladder higher.
- But, if your third toe is shorter you are relaxed and enjoy the small pleasures in life. Nothing seems to get on your nerves and you just love chilling out. Some may say that you’re lazy and lacking initiative. Your motto is – life is short so enjoy it while it lasts.
- Fourth Toe
- If this toe is long and straight, your family always comes first in your life. And, this is very important for you to remember – if you’re having problems in your personal life, with your partner, family and love life it will show up in a curling in the fourth toe. Your biggest quality is the ability to listen to other people’s problems and try and resolve them, but your family’s problems can strongly affect your happiness as well.
- If your fourth toe is clawed, it means that you worry too much about everyone else’s problems. The problems in your family can start affecting your health so you need to stop worrying too much.
- If your fourth toe is shorter, it actually means that you are not too focused on your family and your love life, your main concern lies somewhere else.
- Little Toe
- If this toe is small, it means that you are a childish person and do not cope well you’re your responsibilities. And, just like all children, you lose focus easily and get bored, constantly searching for new distractions. Even though you are the always the funniest person in the crowd, you have to grow up eventually and start assuming responsibilities in your life.
- But, ladies and gentlemen, if you are able to wiggle your toe (away from your fourth toe), it means that you are adventurous, charming and impulsive. If you aren’t able to do it, you are loyal, predictable and enjoy routine.
- Arches on your feet
- High arches are “connected” with independent and self-centered people. It also means that you like spending alone time and some even call you anti-social. You can come off as stubborn at times but you should be ashamed to ask for help when you need it.
- Low arches mean that you are very sociable and outgoing and enjoy being in crowds. You also enjoy having fun and always ty to make others feel amused as well.
- Wide Feet
If your feet are wide, it means that you are restless and always on the go. This means that you need to take a break (from time to time) and give yourself a moment to relax and reflect on your decisions. Even though you’re happiest when you’re preoccupied you need to let yourself relax at times.
- Narrow Long Feet
If your feet are narrow and long, it means that you always make everyone wait for you and pamper you. You enjoy making other people do your hard work and you find it easy to persuade them to do it. And, one last thing – you’ve got a strong aesthetic sense and need beauty in your surroundings.
- Toes that neatly graduate in size
This means that you’re systematic, practical and accurate. Yes, you got that right – you are a detail-oriented and never leave anything unfinished. Your bosses love you and your friends as well. They know that they can always count on you. Just be careful not to be a nitpicker, not everyone shares your attention to detail.