The Toilet Always Smells Fresh and Stays Clean. All You Need is… Click to Know
The toilet is the worst place in the house to clean, right? All women, it doesn’t matter where they’re from, want to have a nice and clean house, especially their bathroom. And this is the main reason why they always buy and use different expensive cleaning products, which are loaded with all kinds of harmful chemicals and toxic materials, which can cause damage to their health. You should stop using these commercial cleaning products, because they are loaded with chemicals and they can be very dangerous. You should try natural cleaning products instead.
This homemade cleaner works great and you just need 5 simple ingredients, which you probably already have in your kitchen cabinet: vinegar, baking soda, lemon juice, hydrogen peroxide and a few drops of fragrant oil. Yes, that’s it! This homemade remedy is very simple and easy to make. All you have to do is follow the simple instructions. Here’s what you need to do:
You’ll need the following ingredients:
- 160 g Baking soda
- 60 ml Lemon juice
- 1/2 tbs. Vinegar
- 1 tbs. Hydrogen peroxide (3 %, from the pharmacy)
- 15-20 drops of fragrant oil
- First, you need to put the baking soda in a bowl and pour in the lemon juice.
- After that, you need to mix the hydrogen peroxide and vinegar in a small container.
- And now, you need to combine both, drop for drop, into the baking powder mixture.
- And finally, add your choice of fragrant oil.
How to use it:
It’s very simple – use a spoon to form half-ball shapes and place them on baking paper to dry. Or, you can apply a mixture of equal parts water and vinegar to the toilet bowl. This will help the tabs stay together, because a hard crust forms around them.