VIDEO: I Was Puzzled When He Poured A Cup Of Salt Down His Drain. But His Reason? I Have To Try THIS
December 20, 2015
There is no kitchen in the world that can be imagined without salt. And other than using it for cooking, these are all the other uses that you may find for salt.
Checkout the 7 awesome trick that you can use salt for in the video below.
- If you have something gooey stuck to your iron, take a sheet of wax paper, and dump on some salt. Turn your iron to high and rub it back and forth on the salt. All the goo will get collected up by the salt leaving your iron clean.
- Dropped an egg by accident? Don’t fret! Douse it with a healthy dose of salt and let it sit for about 10 minutes. Then you can simply use a paper towel to brush it into the trash.
- Put a grease fire out by pouring some table salt onto it. The salt with smother the flames and cut off flow of oxygen.
- Have burnt food on the bottom of your pan? Cover the inside of the pan with salt and add water. The salt water mixture will help take away the residue.
- Dirty sponge? No problem! Fill a container with water and load in some salt.
- Get a sparkling porcelain tub with equal parts turpentine and salt. Wow!
- Clogged drain with hair? Make natural Drano. Measure ¼ cup of salt, ¼ cup baking soda, and shake it up. Pour it right down the open drain. Then pour ½ cup of white vinegar down there too! Watch the magic work.
error: Content is protected !!