Ladies and gentlemen, did you know that the human body has an amazing mechanism, which can “tell” us when something is wrong with it? Yes, and this “mechanism” shows us the symptoms which are bad for us and it also reveals when we suffer from vitamin deficiency. This means that you should be very careful and don’t ignore these symptoms. These are the most common symptoms when we suffer from vitamin deficiency:
- Cracks in the corners of the mouth
The most common causes:
- Vitamin B deficiency
- Stomach disorders, linked to hyper secretion of gastric acid that damages the mucous membranes of the lips
- Lowered bite or missing of the back teeth
- Anemia, which is usually caused by iron deficiency
- Infection caused by bacteria streptococcus and staphylococcus, fungi (mostly candida)
- Improper oral hygiene or poor sanitary conditions
- Weakened immune system
- Often occurs in people who talk moisturize their lips with their tongue while talking
Ladies and gentlemen, you should know that these symptoms are a sign of zinc and B vitamin (B3, B2 and B12) deficiency.
Natural solution – well, you should consume more quinoa, tofu, lean cheese, spinach, chard, peanuts, dried apricots, asparagus and all types of seeds and legumes. Also, you should include broccoli and kale in your diet in order to improve the iron absorption. And, you should also know that another cause of cracked lips are certain allergies, which are caused by specific ingredients found in cosmetic products.
- Red rash on the face that is flaky and / or excessive hair loss
According to the experts, symptoms like scaly rash and redness that occur on the scalp or face are a sign of biotin deficiency.
Natural solution – you should eat more almonds, peanuts, goat milk, chard, yogurt, tomatoes, carrots, nuts, onions, sesame seeds, avocados, milk, bananas and mushrooms. We all know that the low temperatures and the harsh cold weather can damage your skin, especially the skin on your face. Most common skin conditions include: atopic dermatitis, seborrheic dermatitis, rosacea, skin lupus, allergic contract dermatitis on the face, psoriasis, and erythematosus. These conditions are chronic and can get worse during winter, so you should pay special attention.
Hair loss – most common causes:
Note: first of all, you should know that sudden hair loss may occur a couple of months after some illness or severe surgery. Other causes include:
- Problems with the thyroid gland
- Birth control pills
- Many women experience hair loss three weeks after childbirth
- Certain medications, including anti-coagulants, gout, hypertension, heart disease and depression
- Some fungal infections in children may cause hair loss.
- In lupus and diabetes patients
- Some hairstyles such as wearing long braids or using tight curlers
- Using hot hair oils and chemicals to make permanent curls which can cause inflammation of the hair follicles, leading to damage and hair loss
- Red or white growths that look like acne – on your cheeks, arms, hips.
First of all, you should know that this may be a symptom of hormonal imbalance, and in certain cases, it can be a symptom of Vitamin A and D deficiency, and lack of essential fatty acids.
Natural solution – you should consume foods rich in healthy fats, eat more nuts and seeds such as flaxseed. And yes, you should eat lots of green leafy vegetables, carrots and peppers to increase the levels of vitamin A. Also, you should eat more dairy products as well.
- Numbness in the hands, feet and other body parts or burning sensation
Ladies and gentlemen, if you experience temporary loss of sense, accompanied with the feeling of numbness and tingling in the hands and feet, it may be a sign of vitamin B9, B6, and B12 deficiency. These vitamins are related to the peripheral nervous system. Lack of B vitamins may also result in depression, anemia and fatigue.
Natural Solution – you should consume more spinach, beets, asparagus, all types of beans and dairy products. Thank you for your time and don’t hesitate to click the share button at the end of the article. Thank you and have a good day.