Watch Your Teeth Get White In Just 2 Minutes With This Home Remedy
I really think that you’ll be shocked when we tell you that (according to the latest statistics), Americans spend more than $1.4 billion dollars in over-the-counter teeth whitening products every year. What do you think? That’s a lot, right?!
In my personal opinion, I think that’s a lot of money – just to get whiter teeth. So, you’ll be amazed when we tell you that you can use just 2 common household products to whiten your teeth at home. And, you probably already have these 2 ingredients in your kitchen cabinet – baking soda and lemon!
This 2-ingredeint combo is very effective and useful in this process. You will be amazed by the results. You should ask yourself – why wasting too much money on those expensive cosmetic products, which contain high amounts of harmful chemicals. These over-the-counter products can do more harm, then good. They can damage your gum and cause you some serious problems. As we said, you can naturally restore whiteness to your teeth.
You should know that this homemade 2-ingreident paste is very effective, safe and all-natural. You will be amazed by the results. Sodium bicarbonate is mildly abrasive; gently scrubbing away surface stains to return teeth to a whiter shade. It’s also very alkaline – so if you have a very acidic mouth or you eat a lot of acidic food, it could help balance out the pH, which would be useful as acid breaks down enamel-this is strictly speculation on my part. It will also reduce the acidity of the lemon juice, which acts as a natural bleach of sorts.
This is very important for you to remember – make sure you use a mixture of baking soda and water in the first few days, and use the lemon juice on others – so you don’t overdo it.
- Several teaspoons of baking soda
- Enough lemon juice or water to form a paste
- A toothbrush
- Mix 2-3 teaspoons of baking soda with enough fresh lemon juice (or water) to make a paste.
- Wipe your teeth and any extra saliva off of them with a paper towel.
- Apply a good amount of paste onto your toothbrush and apply.
- Leave it on for 1 minute, then rinse, so as to avoid the acid affecting enamel.
- Note: if you are using just water, you can leave it on for up to 3 minutes.
And, don’t get us wrong – this remedy WON’T guarantee ridiculously white teeth within a week. You may start to see a difference, but it won’t be as instant as the commercial products. And, in the end, your teeth won’t be so white when you open your mouth.
So, we really think that you should definitely try this homemade toothpaste! Why? Well, we have 3 good reasons for that:
- It will help you save money for something else,
- Feel better about yourself
- You’ll have a healthier mouth.
And make sure you follow these simple tips and tricks:
- You should always set up a routine. Set up a routine using these remedies and stick to it, at all costs, to get the most out of them.
- Use 3% hydrogen peroxide as a mouth rinse can whiten your teeth through the process of oxidation.
- Avoid dark drinks, such as coke and coffee that stain your teeth.