This homemade cream made of parsley leaves and lemon (or apple cider vinegar) will help you to whiten your skin and clean your face of dark spots and freckles and will give your skin that healthy look.
Parsley is rich in vitamins and minerals, and its juice contains essential oils with a high content of potassium and manganese.
- It is used as a cure for fever, kidney disease, urinary tract disease, diabetes, inflammation of the eyes, and even impotence.
- In cosmetics parsley has always been known for its whitening and regenerative properties.
- It perfectly removes redness, irritation and swelling, whitens skin, refreshes and tones.
- It is excellent for the care of the delicate eye area.
- It helps in eliminating acne and blackheads.
You can easily prepare yourself a lotion of parsley leaf and use it daily for facial care.
Homemade Cream of Parsley Leaf – Recipe
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley leaf
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice or apple cider vinegar
- 200 ml water
Pour 200 m of boiling water over 2 tablespoons of chopped fresh parsley leaf and cook on low heat for 15 minutes.
Remove from the heat and cool it off.
After stray it and add 1 teaspoon of lemon juice or apple cider vinegar.
Pour into a glass vial.
Store it in the refrigerator.
How to use it:
Use the lotion every morning and evening.
This homemade lotion perfectly tightens pores on the face, cleans and whitens the skin.
Thanks to the unique properties of parsley, it helps the disappearance of freckles and dark spots and the return of bright and clear complexion.
Using it every day, after a month, spots and stains from the face will disappear.
Use It On Your Eyes!
If you want to get rid of dark circles and redness of the eyes, make the same lotion, but without the addition of lemon juice.
Soak some gauze in this lotion and put it on the eyes in the morning and evening, leaving it to act for 5 minutes.