How To Whiten Your Underarms Naturally
Every woman I know wants to get rid of dark armpits! Well, using the home remedies below, you will be able to do that with ease. Of course, it takes time and patience, but the results are amazing.
Check them out:
They are great bleaching agents. Potatoes do not irritate the skin as they contain mild acids.
– Using a thin slice of potato, rub your underarms for about 5-10 minutes. Then wash off with lukewarm water.
– For faster results, use this at least twice a day.
It is considered to be a natural cleanser, and it also has antiseptic and antibacterial properties. It’s acidic properties help in lightening and exfoliating dead skin cells.
– Rub your underarms using a thick slice of lemons, before taking a bath. Apply some
moisturizer after, to prevent the skin from drying up.
– To form a paste, mix lemon juice, turmeric, yogurt and honey. Then apply to your
underarms for at least 10 minutes. Then rinse off with water.
- Baking Soda
We all know how many bleaching effect baking soda has. It makes an excellent scrub for your underarms. It also prevents body odor.
– Mix water and baking soda to form a thick paste. Apply to your underarms, while gently
scrubbing the area. Rinse off and pat your skin dry.
This wonderful vegetable has skin lightening properties. Combine it with some lemon to get the full benefits of its bleaching properties. Cucumber soothes the skin, while lemon bleaches the skin.
– Cut the cucumber and rib your underarms with it. Or you can apply the juice of cucumber to
the dark part of your underarm.
– Mix cucumber juice and lime juice, then add a pinch of turmeric.
- Orange Peels
Orange is known to have bleaching properties also. Use it’s peel.
– Dry the orange peel first. Then grind the peel to get its powder.
– Mix the powdered orange peel with milk and rose water, until thick paste is form.
– Apply to your underarms, while gently scrubbing the area for 10 minutes. Then wash off