We all coffee, right? Many people around the world drink coffee every day. Coffee is the most popular drink in the world, right after water. But, did you know that every year, thousands of pounds of used coffee grounds is dumped in the garbage to be shipping to a landfill where it will just be adding to the growing amount of garbage in this world? This means that the next time you make coffee, instead of putting it to waste, consider using your used coffee grounds for this amazing homemade mask.
How this works – the caffeine, found in coffee, works as a vasodilator that increases the steadfastness and treats the hardening of your complexion. This coffee facial mask will also refresh your tired skin. Coffee has powerful anti-inflammatory properties. It’s also loaded with antioxidants that help with the neutralization of the free radicals which can cause damage to the internal layer of the skin.
Here are 6 good reasons why you should use coffee grounds:
- Coffee can help you tighten your arteries. It’s also very useful for skin smoothening and reducing of the varicose veins.
- Coffee can also help you remove the dead skin cells on your skin. Here’s what you need to do just mix some powdered coffee and an egg white and apply it on your face.
- Coffee vs cellulite. How to use it – just mix coffee with olive oil. Apply this mixture on the affected area and cover it with a plastic foil. Leave it for 5 minutes and rinse with water.
- Coffee as a facial mask. It’s very simple – just mix 3 tablespoons of ground coffee with a glass of fresh milk. Apply this mixture on your face and neck. Massage your skin gently and leave it for 20 minutes. Rinse with water.
- Ground coffee will hydrate your skin. How to use it – just mix 3 tablespoons of coffee with a tablespoon of powdered cocoa. Apply this mixture on your face and leave it on for 30 minutes. After 30 minutes, you need to wash your face with lukewarm water.
- Use coffee to eliminate the dark spots and acne scars. Here’s what you need to do – mix ground coffee with some baby oil. Apply this mixture on your face and massage gently. Repeat this procedure every day and the dark spots will disappear!
Source: Healthy Body and Tips