Written By a COP: Everyone Should Take 5 Minutes to Read This – It May Save Your Life or a Loved One’s Life!
Yes, these 9 tips might save your life one day! And, you must share this with your partner, your kids, your family! Well, you can share it with everyone you know.
- The first tip comes from Tae Kwon Do – your elbow is the strongest point of the human body. So, if you are close enough to use it – just do it!
- I’ve learned this from a tourist guide – if a robber asks for your wallet and/or purse, don’t give it to him. Just throw it away from you. The chances are that he is more interested in your wallet and/or purse than you, and he will go for the wallet/purse. And, you should run like crazy – in the other direction of course.
- This is very important for you to remember – if you are ever thrown into a trunk of a car, you should kick out the back tail lights and stick your arm out the hole and start waving like crazy. The driver won’t see you, but everybody else will. This trick has saved many lives.
- Many women usually do this – they get into their cars after shopping, eating, working, etc., and just sit in their car – doing their checkbook, or making a list, etc. Ladies, piece of advice – don’t do this! Why? Well, because the predator will be watching, and this is the perfect opportunity for him to get in on the passenger side, put a gun to your head, and tell you where to go. So, when you get into your car, lock the doors, start the engine and leave. But, unfortunately, if someone is in your car with a gun to your head – don’t stop! You should speed into anything and wreck the car. Your Air Bag will save you. And, if that person is in the back seat they will get the worst of it. As soon as the car crashes bail out and run. It is better than having them find your body in a remote location.
- Note: these are few simple tips on how to get into your car in a parking lot, or parking garage:
- First of all, you should look around you, look into your car, at the passenger side floor, and in the back seat.
- this is very important for you to remember – if you are parked next to a big van, enter your car from the passenger door. Why – well, because most serial killers attack their victims by pulling them into their vans while the women are attempting to get into their cars.
- And, always look at the car that’s parked on the driver’s side of your vehicle, and the passenger side. So, if you see a person (and it’s a male sitting alone in the seat nearest your car), then you should go back into the mall, or work, and get a guard/policeman to walk you back out. You probably know the old saying – it’s better to be safe, then sorry. Or, in this case – it’s better to be paranoid than dead.)
- ladies and gentlemen, you should always take the elevator instead of the stairs. Stairwells are horrible places to be alone and the perfect crime spot.
- If the person has a gun, and you are not under his control, then you should run! The chances are that the predator will hit you 4 in 100 times – because you are a running target. Even if he/she hits you, it won’t be a vital organ. And, make sure you rin in a zig -zag pattern!
- All women are trying to be sympathetic, which is a bad thing! Ladies, this can get you raped, or killed. Have you ever heard of Ted Bundy? He was a serial killer, a good-looking, well educated man, who always “used” the sympathies of unsuspecting women. He walked with a cane, or a limp, and often asked ‘for help’ into his vehicle or with his vehicle, which is when he abducted his next victim.
- The water scam – ladies and gentlemen, if you wake up in the middle of the night to hear all your taps outside running, don’t go outside! These people turn on all your outside taps full blast so that you will go out to investigate and then attack. Don’t go outside – just stay alert, keep safe, and look out for your neighbors!
As we said, you should share this article with all your friends (especially female friends), because this may save your life one day. Everyone has 5 minutes to spare. So, use them to read this article and don’t hesitate to click the share button at the end of the article. Thank you and have a good one.