Who doesn’t hate cleaning the oven? It is a major hassle but it must be done. What would you say if I told you there is an easy way to clean it and you have been doing it wrong the whole time?
This method will make your oven look like brand new.
The best thing about it is that it’s cheap, safe and effective!
What you need:
• Spray bottle
• Baking soda
• Small bowl
1. Remove oven racks
2. Mix 2 spoonful’s of baking soda with water in a bowl. You want the consistency of a paste so you can spread it around in the oven.
3. Spread the paste on the inside of the oven. The baking soda will turn brown because it is soaking up all the grease and dirt.
4. Let this mixture sit overnight.
5. After letting it sit for a night take a wet rag and wipe out as much of the baking soda as, you can.
6. Spray the inside of the oven with vinegar where there is still baking soda.
7. Wipe with a wet rag.
8. Put the wet rags back into the oven
9. Turn on the oven at the lowest temperature and let sit for 15-20 minutes to dry.
10. Take a baking soda paste and apply to the window of the oven
11. Let it sit for at least 30 minutes
12. Wipe away with a rag.
You will notice that your oven looks like new, and you may not want to use your oven because it is so clean! Don’t be embarrassed to have people look at your oven again.