Balance is everything in life. Yes, you should balance everything in your life! You should balance your work and play, family and friends, saving and splurging, and the most important thing – balance healthy food with the occasional treat. Balance is the key to everything, including the body’s pH levels. You should know that the human body needs to maintain a balanced pH level – in order to stay healthy.
Well, this means that when we eat acid-forming foods, the body tries to balance the blood’s pH level by releasing alkaline-rich minerals into the bloodstream, such as calcium, phosphorus and magnesium. And – if we aren’t eating enough alkaline-forming foods, the body has to pull these minerals from our bones, teeth and organs, which can cause fatigue and compromise the immune system, making us more vulnerable to illness.
We all know that the typical North American diet is “packed” with processed foods, meat, bread, alcohol, pasta, soda, and refined sugars – which are very acidic. Note: the experts say that the human body works best when the pH value is around 7.4. As we said, your pH balance is extremely important because cancerous cells thrive in an acidic environment. And the immune system works great in an alkaline body.
The Journal of Environmental Public Health published a study in 2012 that concluded:
“…it would be prudent to consider an alkaline diet to reduce morbidity and mortality of chronic disease that are plaguing our aging population. One of the first considerations in an alkaline diet, which includes more fruits and vegetables, is to know what type of soil they were grown in since this may significantly influence the mineral content.”
The human body needs to maintain a balanced pH level – in order to stay healthy. Well, this means that when we eat acid-forming foods, the body tries to balance the blood’s pH level by releasing alkaline-rich minerals into the bloodstream, such as calcium, phosphorus and magnesium. And – if we aren’t eating enough alkaline-forming foods, the body has to pull these minerals from our bones, teeth and organs, which can cause fatigue and compromise the immune system, making us more vulnerable to illness. Note: you should know that some foods are “acidic: (like lemon and apple cider vinegar), but once ingested, they have an alkalizing effect.
6-Ingredient Alkalizing Water to Nourish You and Balance Your pH.
- Aloe Vera– aloe vera, or the plant of immortality! Yes, this super healthy plant is loaded with healthy nutrients, such as: Vitamins A, B complex, C, and E; minerals calcium, iron, magnesium, potassium, and zinc. You should also know that this plant has powerful anti-inflammatory with antioxidant proeprties. Its moisturizing anti-inflammatories work on the skin for burns and internally for indigestion and inflammatory bowel disease.
- Apple Cider Vinegar– many people around the world use apple cider vinegar to treat and prevent many health problems. Note: you should know that white vinegar is highly acidic, but (its relative) apple cider vinegar is quite the opposite—it’s highly alkaline. This foodstuff can be counted among the superfoods with all it does for human health. From supporting healthy digestion as a probiotic to clearing skin conditions this fermented food (and effective non-toxic household cleaner and disinfectant!) is a must to restore inner pH balance.
- Basil– this super healthy herb will you alkalize your body and balance your pH. Basil has powerful antioxidant, antifungal, and anti-inflammatory properties, which means that it’s highly alkaline and balances lipids (fat) in your bloodstream.
- Honey– we can easily say that honey is one of the healthiest foods on the plant! This super healthy nectar from the bees is a low alkaline, anti-inflammatory and antiseptic ingredient. It will help you improve your digestion process and boost your metabolism. This super healthy ingredient is loaded with enzymes, phytonutrients, vitamins and minerals, etc.
- Lemon– lemon is loaded with many healthy nutrients, such as: Vitamin C, calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, and potassium. You should also know that lemon contains high amounts of Vitamins A, B1, B6, and B9 (folic acid).
- Mint– mint is awesome! Mint will improve your digestion and boost your immune system. It’s loaded with antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, and it contains more than 40 phytochemicals. A recent study has discovered that min can kill cancer cells. Another study has found that two species of common mint prevented radiation sickness and mortality.
“Detail investigations have also shown that the aqueous extract of M. piperita protected the vital radiosensitive organs: the testis, gastrointestinal and hemopoietin systems in mice. The radio protective effects are possibly due to free radical scavenging, antioxidant, metal chelating, anti-inflammatory, anti-mutagenic, and enhancement of the DNA repair processes.”
Alkalizing Water – RECIPE:
You will need the following ingredients:
- 1 organic lemon, juiced
- 1 tsp. organic aloe vera juice
- 1 tsp. apple cider vinegar (organic, raw, unpasteurized, and unfiltered)
- 1-2 c. water (room temperature or hot, to taste)
- 1 tsp. unfiltered unpasteurized honey (local is best if you can get it)
- A few organic mint and basil leaves, to taste
Here’s what you need to do – it’s very simple! You just have to mix all the ingredients, mentioned above, together in a tall glass or increase the recipe to fill a pitcher and have it ready to go. To get the alkalizing water’s full effects, make sure you drink it on an empty stomach—first thing in the morning or before you go to sleep. You should drink this alkalizing water recipe for 5 days. You will be amazed by the results! You will wake up refreshed and full of energy. Your skin will be clear and soft! We really hope you find this article helpful and don’t forget to share it with your friends and family. Thank You.