I Was Constipated and Bloated… A Week Later My Colon is Clean Thanks to an Amazing Mixture of Vinegar and Honey!
Ladies and gentlemen, you should be very careful, because toxicity from a blocked colon can cause several health issues. A combination of these problems could mean that your colon needs cleansing:
- Constipation– this could result from a bad diet, stress or chemicals and other toxic substances that cause the colon to try and protect itself by producing more mucus, which eventually builds up on the bowel walls.
- Aches– Headaches, backaches and sciatic pain.
- Fatigue– Toxic residue in your colon can circulate through the blood to all parts of the body, causing fatigue.
- Odor– Bad breath, body odor and gas can occur when the colon releases toxic gas into the body.
- Acne– A clogged colon can cause toxins to overwhelm the pores and cause acne.
According to the experts, a colon cleanse can and should be used to flush toxins from the body and restore the digestive system after a weekend or a few days of overindulging, and this one only contains two ingredients, both of which you may already have in your home! YES, you got that right, in this article we are going to show you how to make the best and most effective homemade remedy, which will help you relieve constipation – in all natural way! And, as we mentioned before, you just need 2 simple ingredients to make this powerful remedy – honey and apple cider vinegar!
About the ingredients:
- ACV – the antibiotic properties of apple cider vinegar can help improve the acid content in the stomach, reducing heartburn and acid reflux. There are several antioxidants in apple cider vinegar that work to keep the body healthy, including catechin, gallic acid, caffeic and chlorogenic acids. The acetic acid in apple cider vinegar can even increase the body’s absorption of important minerals from the food you eat to ensure that you’re getting the most out of your leafy greens!
- Honey – organic, raw, unprocessed honey is loaded with compounds, that can help you kill cancer cells in the body, making it a great addition to a colon cleanse. Unfiltered honey also provides the body with probiotics, which help to restore healthy bacteria to the digestive system. These friendly bacteria help the body digest food and absorb nutrients.
The ACV-Honey Cleanser – RECIPE:
- 2 tablespoons of organic raw apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons of organic raw honey
Just mix these 2 ingredients in a cup and drink this mixture right away. That’s it!