Get a Complete Liver Detox in a Week with This Turmeric Tea Recipe
Learn how to detox your liver with this delicious turmeric tea, using the powerful liver detoxifying spice, turmeric.
Priority for everyone is having a healthy body and living a healthy life, but what does that really mean? To most people working out and eating healthy is important to their overall health, and rightfully so.
One of the best ways to keep yourself healthy is to maintain good health in your entire body. Today we are going to show you a great turmeric drink recipe that will detoxify your liver and it will feel like its brand new.
Our air is toxic, our food is toxic, our water is toxic, and the list goes on. This makes our liver stressed and overworked trying to keep up with the onslaught of toxins that get thrown at it daily. When our liver can’t keep up with our toxic load, toxins accumulate in the body.
Now, lets take a look at the amazing benefits of turmeric tea.
BENEFITS OF TURMERIC TEA:
- Boosts immunity
- Stimulates secretion of bile
- Improves skin
- Prevents internal blood clotting
- Improves circulation
- Helps the symptoms of colds and coughs
- Reduces bad cholesterol
- Reduces inflammation
- Cleanses and purifies blood
- Detoxes the body
- Effective anti-inflammatory
- Helps the body absorb nutrients
- Generates energy for your body
Providing your body with liver supportive herbs and spices is a wonderful way to detox your liver. Did you know that turmeric is a powerful liver cleansing spice? Incorporating this spice into your nutrition will help support and detoxify your liver and provide potent anti-inflammatory benefits!
THE INGREDIENTS YOU WILL NEED:
- Boiling water
- 2 teaspoons of turmeric
- ½ cup of coconut milk
- 2 teaspoons of raw honey
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 to 2 ½ teaspoons of cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons of ginger
- A pinch of black pepper
Each of the listed ingredients is quite common; in fact you can find most of them in any health food store.
These are the directions, which will guarantee you make the best tasting turmeric tea.
THE DIRECTIONS YOU SHOULD FOLLOW:
- Fill a mug halfway with boiling water.
- Add your turmeric and ginger to the boiling water.
- Cover the mug and let it steep for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Stir in your cinnamon, black pepper, vanilla andhoney to the boiling water.
- Fill the rest of the mug with coconut milk and stir until you are satisfied.
There are many delicious ways to use turmeric into your life. But my very favorite way to use turmeric in my diet is by making a tasty and comforting turmeric tea. It’s slightly sweet, slightly spicy and extremely delicious.
Turmeric tea is a perfect way to heal, cleanse and detoxify your body and liver. But that’s not all! Turmeric is even said to be the world’s most important spice because of the long list of health benefits.