Get Rid Of Belly Fat And Get A “Bikini Belly” This Summer!
In this article, I’m going to review a workout program I spotted being advertised online called My Bikini Belly by a Canadian lady called Shawna Kaminski. And today is your lucky day, because we’re going to look in detail at this popular exercise program, which is being marketed on the web – to see if it’s actually credible or not.
So, I really think that the best way we can do this is by actually buying this program and going through all the content. Unfortunately, most online reviewers don’t even take that key step! And, the real point of this is to give our readers an honest evaluation of what they can expect if they were make a purchase, and also to give our opinion on whether a particular program is worth the money or whether an alternative option is better for their needs.
As we said ladies, today is your lucky day, because in this article we’re going to answer these questions for you:
- Does the program deliver on the promises made on the sales website?
- What do you actually get for your money?
- Are they any optional add-ons and do you need them?
- What is the quality of the material? (PDFs/videos etc.) and is the author credible?
- Will the program actually work and provide results for the average user?
- Should you purchase in my opinion, or is there a more effective/better value option?
What Is Shawna’s ‘My Bikini Belly’ Workout Program and Who Is It for?
To be honest with you, I really think that this is one of the more ‘specific’ workout programs on the market right now. Well, I’m trying to say that the program is designed for a very specific customer who wants to achieve a certain result, rather than being a general weight loss product. You should also know that this weight loss program is for women over 35 who want to lose belly fat! Note: the program and sales material mention the Menopause Belly quite often and this product was created as a solution. You should also know that the content is delivered in various videos and PDF documents which are all kept in an online member’s area. You basically follow along with the content and workouts for the 21 days, then continue on afterward.
The million-dollar question – What Does the Website Promise?
Well, the main tagline mentions that by following Shawna Kaminski’s 3 week plan you will…
“Visibly SEE A Flat and Firm Belly in Only 21 Days Without Starving or Suffering Through Long Boring Workouts”
You should also know that this site claims that the program is suitable for all women 35+ (no matter how old) and that it doesn’t matter if you’re currently out of shape, have failed with weight loss before or don’t have much time to dedicate to working out.
Who is The Author, Shawna Kaminski, and is She Credible?
To be honest with you, the first thing I like to do when purchasing and workout or diet program is take a look at who has created it, what their credentials are and if they have any ‘real’ online verifiable presence. That’s a good thing, right? Well, and I also think that this is an important step when purchasing anything related to weight loss as many programs seem to be created by amateurs who don’t have any track record or real-world presence. And you’ll be surprised when I tell you that I was pleasantly surprised when researching Shawna.
- Shawna is currently 52 years old and a well-known former Canadian athlete and competitive fitness model with a number of titles to her name, including: National Canadian competitor in swimming & freestyle skiing; Western Canadian Lightweight Bodybuilding Championship Winner; Top 3 finisher in National Canadian Bodybuilding Championship for 3 years; Two-time overall winner of ‘Toughest Calgarian Alive’
- You should also know that she owns the NW Fit Body Boot Camp gym in Calgary. It looks as though the program’s videos are actually filmed there – some of her Boot Camp clients take part in them to demonstrate different workouts.
Well, as I said, I did some research and I was satisfied with Shawna’s credentials and ability to teach women over 35 about losing belly fat. As mentioned earlier, inside the actual program you get to see workout videos with clients inside her boot camp gym as well, which in my opinion further adds to the trust-factor.
What You Actually Get When Purchasing the My Bikini Belly Program
And now, I’m going to go into detail about what happens when you buy this program, including the content you’ll get access to and how the My Bikini Belly workouts and schedule actually look on a day-to-day basis. This is the My Bikini Belly 2.0 version, which is split up into 3 phases, which I’ll cover in a second. First I’ll go over the PDF manuals, then the videos.
- MBB PDF Manual #1 – Quick Start Guide
This manual is designed to get you started right away. Shawna outlines how and why the program works, along with what you need to be doing on a daily and weekly basis. She explains the 3 workout types which are: Bikini Belly Flush, Bikini Belly Burn and Bikini Belly Blast. You start with Flush and end with Burn. They get progressively more difficult. Also explained are other points such as how hard to train, recovery, hydration, what to do if you’re struggling and the importance of maintaining proper form when performing the exercises. At the end is a handy chart which you can use to track different body measurements as you progress through the program.
- MBB PDF Manual #2 – Workout Manual
The workout manual tells you exactly which workout to do on each day, along with the specific exercises and numbers of sets/reps to perform. This is designed as a companion to the actual follow-along workout videos which I’ll cover later on in this program review. Well, the whole idea behind the manual is to provide you with a quick reference you can look at if you’re not able to watch the workout videos on a particular day for some reason. You’ll still know what you should be doing if you have access to this reference guide.
- MBB PDF Manual #3 – Exercise Library Manual
The exercise library manual tells you exactly how to do all of the exercises required for each workout, along with a whole host of extra ones too. This guide includes written instructions and also photos so you’re able to see the correct form. There’s a lot of content here – around 45 pages. And, you should also know that this manual is a companion to the follow-along workout videos where you see Shawna and her clients to doing the actual exercises.
- MBB PDF Manual #4 – Sculpt Series
The ‘Sculpt’ workouts are designed to be short and intense ways to finish the regular program workouts by adding on a few extra minutes at the end. These are used for anyone who wants to burn more calories, accelerate their fat loss results or just challenge themselves as much as possible.
The 3 My Bikini Body Workout Phases
My Bikini Belly program is split into 3 separate phases which you work through progressively. The PDFs I’ve just gone over are used during all phases and go hand-in-hand with the core workouts, which are delivered by follow-along videos. I’ll go into each phase in more detail shortly.
The My Bikini Belly Exercises
Here are some examples of the exercises you’ll actually be doing in this program. Note: you should know that there are a lot more inside the program, but these will give you a very good idea of what to expect:
- Various kinds of squats
- Belly bends
- Various kinds of lunges
- Pull downs
- Leg lifts
- Mountain climbers
- Booty lift
And, you’ll be amazed when I tell you that those are all bodyweight exercises which require no equipment, and which almost anyone can do. As mentioned before the workouts are structured so you’re doing varying amounts of sets and reps within different time periods, so after the 15 minutes are up you definitely feel like you’ve had a great workout. The combinations of exercises, sets and reps for each day are specifically put together by Shawna to aid the loss of belly fat. If you don’t know what any of the exercises are you can clearly see how to do them in the videos, or refer to the instruction manual for written steps and pictures.
Concluding this Review of My Bikini Belly
This is my personal opinion – I really think that this is one of the better weight loss programs on the market for women in their 30’s and older – especially if losing belly fat is a goal you have. Shawna’s workouts are challenging and well put together. They also progress nicely week after week and are certainly enough to deliver results for anyone who follows through on the information. And, I would like to say that I was impressed with the quality, and the effort that has gone in to the videos. A truly ‘follow-along’ program is very rare in this price range and the option to follow a beginner, intermediate or advanced instructor during your workouts is a very nice touch. This makes the program accessible to everyone I feel. Yes, and I definitely feel like I got what I paid for with good value for my money.
My Bikini Belly Program – Bottom Line:
- This weight loss program is designed specifically for women who want to lose belly fat. If you fall into this category then the program is a great fit, and a better choice than more generic weight loss courses.
- As we mentioned before, the author of this study is a credible real-world person. Shawna’s achievements in fitness are impressive indeed. She also owns a real boot camp gym in Canada with real clients. This makes me confident in the fact she’s the real-deal, and not just an internet personality who will disappear in a month.
- When you purchase this exercise program, you’ll get a high quality video content that is genuinely ‘follow-along’. That’s a rarity in fitness courses these days. The production quality and ease of use here is far better than I expected, or am used to.
- And, I really think that this exercise program is easy to fit into your life, no matter how busy you are or what age you are. All workouts are bodyweight in nature requiring no equipment, last 15-20 minutes and can be done from anywhere. You can also choose your level of difficulty from 3 different options depending on your fitness levels or experience.
- The movements and exercises are designed for aging women who can devote little time for exercises. It is not at all stressful and basically the workout sessions are extremely easy. Ten minutes in a day can do magic with your body without any aches and side effects. The results are quick for boosting not only your metabolism but also your motivation.
- This is also very important for you to know – the anti-aging program is very affordable. It is a great deal and much better than spending hours and hours in the gym with no results. With no equipment and rigorous workout schedule, you can look the way you want to.
- And, if you are in doubt about the results of the 21-day program, you can give a try with the assurance of the 60-day money back guarantee. If you do not get the amazing results as promised by Shawna Kaminski, you have the advantage to get your money refunded.
- And finally – the program is very safe and effective. The workout blueprint has shown amazing results as Shawna is the proof herself. You can get a flatter tummy with short easy set of movements within months. The results vary from person to person; it may take 21 days or more to show great results. The exercises would also improve your lifestyle, sleep, stamina, and immunity.