Infused Waters You Must Try
Whenever you need something refreshing, one of the infused waters should be your choice! Not only they are healthy and natural but they are also very refreshing and are a perfect substitute for a carbonated drink or any vitamin water. You can have as much fruit as you like in your infused water, but you have to let it sit for at least 30 minutes before drinking it.
- Green Tea + Mint + Lime
Fat burning, digestion, headaches, congestion and breath freshener.
- Strawberry + Kiwi
Cardiovascular health, immune system protection, blood sugar regulation, digestion.
- Cucumber + Lime + Lemon
Water weight management, bloating, appetite control, hydration, digestion
- Lemon + Lime + Orange
For digestion vitamin C, immune defense, heartburn. P.S. Drink this one at room temperature.
And as a free bonus, here are 8 more and the preparation.
- Lemon and cucumber – Combine 10 glasses of water, a cucumber and some lemon slices. You can also add a few mint leaves.
- Strawberriesand lemon – Blend 10 glasses of water, 6 strawberries, lemon slices and mint leaves.
- Dill and lemon– Cook 3 dill stems in 150ml of water for 5-10 minutes. Then add 10 glasses of water, lemon juice, peeled orange and 12 mint leaves.
- Blackberries and sage– It is a real antioxidant bomb. Combine 10 glasses of water, a cup of blackberries and 4 sage leaves.
- Rosemary and watermelon– Combine 10 glasses of water, 2 rosemary stems and a few pieces of watermelon. It may sound strange, but it is really refreshing.
- Pineapple and mint – Blend 10 glasses of water, a cup of diced pineapple and 12 mint leaves.
- Apples and cinnamon– Apples are healthy, so try to eat at least an apple every day. You can combine 10 glasses of water, some apple slices and 2 teaspoons of cinnamon.
- Gingerand black tea – This exotic combination will remind you of the hot summer days in Turkey, high waves and oriental joy. It is enough to cook a tablespoon of black tea, a tablespoon of dried ginger and 10 glasses of water.
Save this delicious and refreshing drinks by hitting the share button below!